Happy Monday! Today might be Monday but it’s also my BIRTHDAY! Today I turn 25 (well, technically not until 6:49 PM…I think). Yesterday I went to the Museum of Modern Art (MoMa). I had a fantastic time- loved everything about it! On my way there I even helped a person looking for the museum who was from Brazil (helped navigate her to The MET as well)! So fun!
I have a small but short goal list for my birthday this year:
- Become a healthier version of myself, FOR myself
- Become (or start being) more financially responsible (read: figure out how to cook in my tiny NYC kitchen)
- Work on my 101 things in 1001 days list
- Starting my professional career with a position I am in love with
And the most important….
- Have fun! I’m YOUNG! I want to have really cool stories to tell to the students I’m working with years from now- it’s really about making life a really cool adventure!
Here are some photos of things I particularly loved from my trip:
Anyways, here’s my Monday Motivation…Birthday edition! (PS: Check out my Birthday wish here).