OREO TRUFFLES. These are so easy to make you guys. Not the healthiest but realllllly good. And only 3ppv a truffle that’s not bad…in my opinion.
I did end up using orange (white) chocolate to dip my truffles in because I was making these to take with me to tailgate before my very first Brown’s game. They were a hit!
This recipe makes about 25-30 truffles. (I made 37 with my first package of and about 40 with the second)
- 16 oz package OREO Cookies
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
I ended up doubling mine because of the number of people I was making them for (OK- I was only making them for 6 people in total but I wanted to leave some for my parents….and to have leftovers).
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Finely crush Oreos in food processor.
- Mix together crushed cookies and cream cheese until well blended.
- Roll mixture into 1″ balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Place balls in freezer for 1 hour.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave by heating for 30 seconds and then stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Dip each frozen ball in white chocolate and then return to wax paper.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow chocolate to set.
Hope you enjoy! Check out Oreo’s Pinterest board on OREO Cookie Balls. So many cute ideas!