Peanut Butter Balls with Rice Krispies
I took these with us to celebrate NYE! One of my friends is gluten free so I wanted to make sure she could eat some treats too! I was able to make 70+ PB Balls and they come to 1 ppv! Score!
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1½ cup crushed Rice Krispies (measure then crush)
- 1 LB (16 oz) CANDIQUIK
- Mix peanut butter and melted butter together in a large bowl.
- Add powdered sugar and the crushed Rice Krispies.
- Mix until combined. Form into one inch balls.
- Place the formed balls on a wax paper lined cookie tray and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before chocolate coating.
- Melt the chocolate CANDIQUIK in microwave according to directions on package.
- Dip each peanut butter ball into the chocolate and roll around until coated.
- Place the chocolate coated ball on a separate cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Place the balls back in the freezer to let the chocolate set. It should take an hour or two.