STUDENT OUTCOMES FROM COLLEGE EXPERIENCE
- Critique the current literature concerning the impact of college/university experiences on the traditional and non-traditional student.
- Describe the research methods used to assess the impact of the college experience on student learning.
- Identify student success strategies including the variables that affect student outcomes.
- Design an intervention with your team that addresses a specific area of concern for success in education for students.
- Communicate effectively and professionally about student learning outcomes in higher education.
- Class Presentation
- Group Presentation
CAPSTONE SEMINAR/ PORTFOLIO DEVELOPMENT
- See Program Outcomes page HERE