Baldwin Wallace University- Greek Scholarship Pillar Day- April, 2013. Berea, OH
- Presented with Christina Corsi, Baldwin Wallace University
- Topic: How to be successful during and after college as a Greek student
OASPA/OCPA 2013 Annual Conference- January 2013, Worthington, OH
- Roundtable: Graduate Student, Facilitator. 2013 OCPA/OASPA Annual Conference, Worthington, OH
National Orientation Directors Association Conference- October 2012, Las Vegas, NV
- SAGrad 101: The Student Affairs Graduate Program Search
- Presented with Austin Arias, Illinois State University
- Thinking about pursuing graduate school for student affairs and higher education?Not sure where to start? With so many different programs around the country, learn how to fund your perfect fit! Plus, tips on applying and what to expect from the process from start to finish.
- NODAC 2012 Presentation
OCPA Careers in Student Affairs- October 2012, Miami University (Ohio), Oxford, OH
Tweet Tweet: Using Social Media to your advantage.
- Kari Wetzel & Dennis LoConti, Baldwin Wallace University
Social Media is everywhere and there are more ways to interact with fellow student affairs and higher education graduate students and professionals. This session will introduce you to Social Media targeted to Higher Education professionals and discuss the connections that you can make during your time as a #SAgrad. Get out your phones- we’re Tweeting!
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Presenter Award
So You Want to be a #SAgrad?
- Kari Wetzel, Baldwin Wallace University
- Thinking about pursuing graduate school for student affairs and higher education? Wondering if your overly involved self will be able to handle class and still be involved? With so many different opportunities here in Ohio you can find out that you can still be involved at many different levels! Plus, tips on involvement opportunities with OCPA, ACPA, and more!
- Presenter Award